Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Charity Wines


I was luck enough to be invited to the Tasting of the new Red Sox Charity Wine. I also had the good fortune to donate two pieces to a silent auction, which I can proudly say sold:)
I had an absolute blast!The Tasting was held at the Foundation Room in the House of Blues across the street from Fenway Park. Jacoby Ellsbury and Heidi Watney were in attendance. I was able to meet both Jacoby, who signed the drawing I did of him, and Heidi, she posed for a photo with me:) Josh Beckett is going to sign the drawing I did of him.
Go out and buy the wine (they are delicious), and help support Jacoby and Josh's charity's!!!

3 comments:

Alex said...

That is awesome!!
Let's see that Heidi photo!

Unknown said...

Killer drawings Mike, and funny!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! Great likeness!